Last Updated: September 9, 2020
1. It is important to PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS that all eligible PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS customers are able to access our Service. Accordingly, We have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to:
a) usage of the Service; and
b) any PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS promotions (“Promotions”).
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS may rely on the Fair Use Policy where:
a) your usage of the Service is unreasonable; or
b) your participation in a promotion is unreasonable, as defined below.
1. It is unreasonable use of the Service/Promotion where Your use of the Service/Promotion is reasonably considered by PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS to be fraudulent use, to be contrary to the way the Service/Promotion is intended to be used (“Intended Use”), or to adversely affect the PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS Network or other PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS customers’ use of or access to the Service/Promotion or the PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS Network.
2. Among other things, “fraudulent use” includes resupplying the Service without PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS‘s consent so that someone else may access or use the Service or to take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion.
3. Among other things, use which is contrary to the Intended Use includes:
If you are affected by this policy, you may notice that your connection speed is reduced, or ‘throttled’ once you have exceeded 900GB of downloads or uploads in total.
If you believe that this fair usage policy may affect you, or you are at all confused, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be able to discuss your current usage and advise you of other products that may be suitable for you.
1. Where You are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS may, without further notice to you:
a) suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary; and/or
b) terminate Your agreement.
Dated 14 September 2020