Effective date: October 1, 2021
- Service is a VPN
- application operated by PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS PTY LTD.
- Personal Data.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.)
- Usage Data.
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit.)
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device.)
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data.
- We do NOT monitor, store, or log your online activities, including your browsing history, connection times, metadata, downloads, server usage, or data content during your session.
- We also NEVER store or log your IP address after the end of your session in the VPN Product – we always remove your IP address immediately after your session ends.
- We do NOT request your full name for providing our VPN Service. You are only required to provide your email address when you register an account in our VPN Product with Registration.
- User information. It includes email and in some cases social networks ID (Facebook, Google, etc.) that is always optional, and used for login through social networks ONLY. Email is used to connect you with your account for marketing, service communications, and product news. Social ID is used to connect your P33k@boo VPN ID with your social network account.
- Device information. It may include device name/device ID, and number of connected devices, operating system and its version, browser type, the language of the device, time zone, app usage, including app version, activation date, and updates installed. These are used to identify the device in association with the user’s account and to enforce the maximum device limits, and are also used to carry out user support, troubleshooting, and product planning. The time zone is used for data analytics and marketing purposes.
- Location information. It includes IP address and geographic location. These are used to determine the location of your device and provide the fastest VPN server nearby. Please note! We NEVER store or log your IP address after the end of your session in the VPN Product.
- Therefore, it is impossible for P33k@boo VPN to share, transfer, sell, rent, or disclose in any way to third parties your internet activities. We do NOT rent or sell to ANY third parties the Personal Data of the users of our VPN product.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS PTY LTD uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS PTY LTD may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of PEEKABOO VPN SERVICES AUS PTY LTD.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Microsoft Store in-App Payments / Google Play in-App Payments.
Links to Other Sites
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org